Helidroid Battle : 3D RC Copter

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
M

myke38

App-Anbieter (unklar)
Hello,
I am happy to present my new game : Helidroid Battle 3D

Helidroid Battle is a 3D Radio-Control Helicopter Fighting game for Android, and it is free.
Control a little RC helicopter in different rooms of a house.
In front of you, you will fight another RC helicopter, piloted by the AI : dodge rockets, turn on the machine gun and prepare to fight !

- 3 models of helicopter : an Apache, a Comanche, and a Super Puma.
- 3 Environments are available : Living Room, Bedroom and Kitchen.
- 30 objectives to accomplish during the fight
- Free-Flight mode
- Totally free, without in-app purchase

URL : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heuer.helidroid_battle

Screen :
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

s4.jpg
s5.jpg

If you find some bugs, tell me by email, and I will fix it as soon as possible !
Besides, all ideas or suggestions are welcome ^^

Have a nice day,
Michael

Hello, did someone tried Helidroid Battle ?

I]Hey[/I],

I just downloaded and tested your game, here are my first expressions:

Graphics:
It looks actually really good, till now I found no graphical bugs or something like that... The game runs very smooth on my LG Optimus 4X HD and I didn't have any lags! :thumbsup:

Gameplay:
I just tried the tutorial and the 5 first rounds till now, but for a first expression it's enough, I guess. The tutorial is short but it does extactly what it should do: it gives all important informations and let's test you for your own. Maybe you could put a test enemy in the tutorial, so the player can learn/train/try shooting on real enemys.
The first thing i want to say that I love the structure with different waves and different objectives, the music is fine, too... It's really fun to try to earn all objectives! :biggrin:
But if I have completed a wave, I can't stop playing, there is just an option to get the next wave or to restart the wave. Maybe you could add a button like "return to menu" or sth. like that.

Settings:
The options that you have in the main menu are very good, I like the "mute music during game" and "mute all" idea :)
And yes, the translation is really horrible, so this option point is a good one, too :)
Just PM me if you want some translations to the german language:)
The point with dynamic camera is nowhere explained, is it? :huh:

All in all the game is really good for now, I really love to play it and I will some tests later... :thumbup:

Greetings,

BlackDuty

Hi, thank you very much for your answer and your tests !
It is very detailed !!

I agree with you, the tutorial is a little bit to short, and it is a good idea to add a AI .

Concerning the "menu return", you can press the back button at any time, and left the current round : all your score will be saved. So just go to the menu, and left the game. But maybe it is not very "clear".

I will be very happy if you can correct languistic mistake. Can I send you the file by email ? (there are about 300 words)

And no there is no explication about the dynamic camera ^^ It is just a little option that change the camera angle when you turn on the right or on the left.

Thank you again for your answer !

++
Michael

PS : Sorry for my english, I am french ^^

myke38 schrieb:
Hi, thank you very much for your answer and your tests !
It is very detailed !!

I agree with you, the tutorial is a little bit to short, and it is a good idea to add a AI .

Concerning the "menu return", you can press the back button at any time, and left the current round : all your score will be saved. So just go to the menu, and left the game. But maybe it is not very "clear".

I will be very happy if you can correct languistic mistake. Can I send you the file by email ? (there are about 300 words)

And no there is no explication about the dynamic camera ^^ It is just a little option that change the camera angle when you turn on the right or on the left.

Thank you again for your answer !

++
Michael

PS : Sorry for my english, I am french ^^

Haha, as I said, I just tested it a few rounds so it's not very detailed ;)

I think I already tried to press the bakc button, but it seems like that the game starts a new round anyway...

I will send you my email adress in a PM...

Maybe you give that information about the dynamic camera in the tutorial or so :)

Greetings,

BlackDuty :)

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello,
A new update of Helidroid Battle is now avalaible :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heuer.helidroid_battle

Update :
- Old and slow devices are now compatible with the game
- Objectives have been balanced
- Bug Fix
- Increase FPS

If you find some bugs, tell me by email, and I will fix them as soon as possible !

Have a nice day
Michael

Since the TO doesn't respond to PN:
* This is a german forum and the forum language is german. *
Please note for future contributions.

-----

Da der TE nicht auf PN reagiert:
* Dieses ist ein deutsches Forum und die Forensprache ist Deutsch. *
Bitte für zukünftige Beiträge beachten.

I will write to him via email, maybe he will give response then ;)
---------------------

Ich werde ihn mal über Email anschreiben, vielleicht antwortet er dann ;)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.