Samsung galaxy mega (gt-i9205 & gt-i9200) unofficial roms

Which dpi would you like roms set to by default?

Stimmen: 6 17,6%

Stimmen: 20 58,8%

Stimmen: 8 23,5%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
thank you. I will try it right now.

okay i dont know what i am doing wrong. Nothing works on my device. Still having Force Close issues. i tried all now. i did all cleared chache and all folder.. Installed right ROM .. even these GApps i tried a lot of them now. whats wrong omg :(

Did you full wipe? What recovery are you using?

TWRP 2.8.5.0 the newest cant install allways fail. Full wiped all 4 partitions cache, internal storage, i also eiped my sd fully only putt roms on it.

i am doing Factory Reset and installing original ROM of my Device now. i will start from Beginning with Rooting etc. maybe something wrong with that. my other devcie galaxy 4 is working fine beside with Custom Rom :/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Try latest TWRP built by Silesh or latest Philz CWM. Also, no need to wipe internal storage. Just wipe data, cache and dalvik cache

Versuchen neuesten TWRP durch Silesh oder neuesten Philz CWM gebaut. Auch keine Notwendigkeit, wischen internen Speicher. Wischen Daten-Cache und Dalvik Cache

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I ve done it. I got w big big supportnby Master. And i found out what was going wrong. And i am using cm 12.1 now. Great Rom and stable so far too. My mega last much longer now. Thank you for all your help and support. You guys rock it.

I've downloaded your repository and added the meliusltespr from havealoha with the MeliusSPRIL.java added to your melius-common/ril and can compile just fine with the sprint version. Sim card works fine and I get LTE data but no network carrier on voice dial out. I would love some help with this if possible. I'm thinking of maintaining the GT-i9200, GT-i9205, and SPH-L600. Please, Please help me.
Translation
Ich habe Ihr Repository heruntergeladen und hinzugefügt die meliusltespr von havealoha mit der MeliusSPRIL.java gehört jetzt zu Ihren melius-common / ril und kann ganz gut mit dem Sprint-Version zu kompilieren. Sim Karte funktioniert gut und ich bekomme LTE Daten aber kein Netzbetreiber auf Stimme raustelefonieren. Ich würde etwas Hilfe bei diesem, wenn möglich, zu lieben. Ich denke an die Aufrechterhaltung der GT-i9200, GT-i9205 und SPH-L600. Bitte, Bitte helfen Sie mir.

• Danke
Reaktionen: AndyYan
madmangunradio schrieb:
I've downloaded your repository and added the meliusltespr from havealoha with the MeliusSPRIL.java added to your melius-common/ril and can compile just fine with the sprint version. Sim card works fine and I get LTE data but no network carrier on voice dial out. I would love some help with this if possible. I'm thinking of maintaining the GT-i9200, GT-i9205, and SPH-L600. Please, Please help me.
Translation
Ich habe Ihr Repository heruntergeladen und hinzugefügt die meliusltespr von havealoha mit der MeliusSPRIL.java gehört jetzt zu Ihren melius-common / ril und kann ganz gut mit dem Sprint-Version zu kompilieren. Sim Karte funktioniert gut und ich bekomme LTE Daten aber kein Netzbetreiber auf Stimme raustelefonieren. Ich würde etwas Hilfe bei diesem, wenn möglich, zu lieben. Ich denke an die Aufrechterhaltung der GT-i9200, GT-i9205 und SPH-L600. Bitte, Bitte helfen Sie mir.

Returning to the community, only to hear sad news about the discontinuing of ROMs... Still, great to hear this!
I'm looking to return to the Mega with either an i9200 or L600, but the latter is almost abandoned. If there's an L600 build in the future that functions normally (even without LTE) I'd happily jump back in.
Also, if the source is still updated, I can handle building regular CM12.1 on my own laptop - I build these for my other devices too, so as long as there's instruction for setting up non-official repos, I should be fine with building weekly.

Google Translate'd:
Rückkehr in die Gemeinschaft, nur um traurige Nachricht über den aufzugebenden von ROMs zu hören ... Doch große, das zu hören!
Ich schaue, um zu der Mega entweder mit einem i9200 oder L600 zurück, aber die letztere fast aufgegeben. Wenn es eine L600 build in der Zukunft, die normal funktioniert (auch ohne LTE) Ich würde gerne wieder in springen.
Auch, wenn die Quelle ist immer noch aktualisiert werden, kann ich mit regelmäßigen Aufbau CM12.1 auf meinen eigenen Laptop - Ich baue diese für meinen anderen Geräten zu, so dass, solange es gibt Anweisung zum Einrichten einer Nicht-Amts repos, sollte ich in Ordnung sein Gebäude wöchentlich.

• Danke
Reaktionen: MegaHolic und aldav
AndyYan - If your interested I would like to work with you on this. BTW, recompiling to see if I fixed this error.
Translation
AndyYan -. Wenn Ihr Interesse Ich möchte mit Ihnen über diese Arbeit. BTW, neu zu kompilieren , um zu sehen , wenn ich fest diesen Fehler.

• Danke
Reaktionen: MegaHolic, AndyYan und aldav
CM, temasek, slimlp and xenonhd are already taken care of by me. L600 will not work with I9200 repos. You have to use l600 specific melius-common and l600 specific vendor blobs.

Also need l600 specific recovery.

• Danke
Reaktionen: MegaHolic, blafasel, AndyYan und eine weitere Person
That's what I thought. I'm comparing the two melius-common's. L600 recovery?? Thanks for your hard work.
Translation
Das ist was ich dachte. Ich vergleiche die beiden melius -common ist . L600 Erholung ?? Vielen Dank für Ihre harte Arbeit.

Recovery built for l600. I am not sure they use the same partition structure as I9205/I9200. For example the i527m uses a different structure, so it needs a different recovery. If specially the newer twrp ones I have compiled as I have used the partition numbers instead of partition names.
--------------------------
Recovery for L600 gebaut. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, dass sie das gleiche Partitionsstruktur als I9205 / i9200. Zum Beispiel die i527m verwendet eine andere Struktur, so muss es eine andere Wiederherstellung. Wenn speziell die neueren TWRP, die ich zusammengestellt habe, wie ich die Partitionsnummern anstelle der Partitionsnamen verwendet.

Thank you Sileshn. I'm updating the melius-common for the sprint variant. The old SPH-L600 thread used your vendor blob so I'm using it as well. I'll check back in if I get it working or if I have any more questions.
Translation
Danke Sileshn . Ich bin Aktualisierung der melius -common für den Sprint -Variante. Die alte SPH- L600 Faden verwendet Ihr Anbieter blob also verwende ich es auch. Ich werde in , wenn ich daran arbeiten , oder wenn ich weitere Fragen haben Sie es .

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Pull out the same blobs from a stock l600 rom. You can use extract-files.sh script from your device repo to do it. Then try a build with those blobs and see if it makes a difference.

Then run a logcat and see if you are missing any blobs.

Trying to avoid doing that if I don't have to. I'm using the original blob from old SPH-L600 thread that pointed to your repo. I've updated the original sprint meliusltespr and melius-common etc.. I am committed to getting this to work. This will take a while to compile so I'm going to call it a night. Thanks again Sileshn.
Translation
Versuchen zu vermeiden , dass zu tun , wenn ich nicht muss . Ich bin mit den ursprünglichen blob aus alten SPH- L600 -Thread, um Ihre Repo hingewiesen . Ich habe die ursprüngliche Sprint meliusltespr und melius -common etc aktuell .. Ich bin entschlossen, bekommen dies funktioniert . Das wird eine Weile dauern, um zu kompilieren , so werde ich nennen es eine Nacht . Danke, dass es noch Sileshn .

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AICP, Candy5 and PAC-ROM all uploaded.

PAC-ROM installed and tested - no problems. Had one crash during intial settings setup - continued on fine.

Candy5 installed with no issues.

AICP - not tested.

GERMAN:

AICP , Candy5 und PAC -ROM alle hochgeladen.

PAC -ROM installiert und getestet - keine Probleme. Hatte einen Absturz während intial Einstellungen Setup - Fortsetzung auf Ordnung.

Candy5 installiert ohne Probleme.

AICP - nicht getestet.

• Danke
Reaktionen: MegaHolic, aldav, zhwalker und 2 andere
Droid999 schrieb:
AICP, Candy5 and PAC-ROM all uploaded.

PAC-ROM installed and tested - no problems. Had one crash during intial settings setup - continued on fine.

Candy5 installed with no issues.

AICP - not tested.

GERMAN:

AICP , Candy5 und PAC -ROM alle hochgeladen.

PAC -ROM installiert und getestet - keine Probleme. Hatte einen Absturz während intial Einstellungen Setup - Fortsetzung auf Ordnung.

Candy5 installiert ohne Probleme.

AICP - nicht getestet.
Thanks again for your work. Just a thing about last CandyRom : no theme can be applied, installed but no applied .

I've compiled a SPH-L600 version of CM12.1 5.1.1 with the correct changes as far as I can tell.
I've modified havealoha and even wopema71's melius-common with same results. I'm using the sprint RIL with sprint build.prop settings and meliusltespr updated. I've used NJ1 and NE4 modems. I'm getting the same results. I have working sprint voice with no LTE or LTE with no voice. *#*#4636#*#* Phone Information shows me LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) with [0]=CellInfoLte=NO and if I change it to CDMA auto (PRL) I get [0]=CellInfoLte=YES.
If anyone has any idea what could be wrong or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Translation
Ich habe eine SPH- L600 Version CM12.1 5.1.1 mit den richtigen Änderungen , soweit ich das beurteilen kann zusammengestellt .
Ich habe havealoha und sogar wopema71 die melius -common mit gleichen Ergebnisse geändert . Ich bin mit den Sprint RIL mit Sprint build.prop Einstellungen und meliusltespr aktualisiert. Ich habe NJ1 und NE4 Modems verwendet . Ich erhalte die gleichen Ergebnisse. Ich habe Arbeits Sprint Stimme ohne LTE LTE oder ohne Stimme. * # * # 4636 # * # * Telefon Informationen zeigt mir LTE / GSM / CDMA auto ( PRL) mit [0] = CellInfoLte = NO und wenn ich es auf CDMA auto (PRL ) bekomme ich [0] = CellInfoLte = YES ändern .Wenn jemand eine Idee hat, was falsch sein könnte oder könnte mich in die richtige Richtung und ich habe es wirklich schätzen, zeigen.

[QUOTE = "madmangunradio, post: 9126520, Members: 391587"] I've compiled a SPH-L600 version of CM12.1 5.1.1 with the correct changes as far as I can tell.
I've modified have aloha and even wopema71's melius-common with same results. I'm using the sprint with sprint RIL build.prop settings and meliusltespr updated. I've used NJ1 and NE4 modems. I'm getting the same results. I have working sprint voice with no LTE or LTE with no voice. * # * # 4636 # * # * Phone information shows me LTE / GSM / CDMA auto (PRL) with [0] = CellInfoLte = NO and if I change it to CDMA auto (PRL) I get [0] = CellInfoLte = YES ,
If anyone has any idea What could be wrong or Could Point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Translation
I have compiled a SPH L600 Version 5.1.1 CM12.1 with the right changes, as far as I can tell.
I have aloha and even wopema71 the melius -common changed with the same results. I updated with the Sprint RIL with Sprint build.prop settings and meliusltespr. I have used NJ1 and NE4 modems. I get the same results. I work without Sprint LTE LTE voice or no voice. * # * # 4636 # * # * Phone information shows me LTE / GSM / CDMA auto (PRL) [0] = CellInfoLte = NO and when I put it on CDMA auto (PRL) I get [0] = CellInfoLte = YES Change .If someone has an idea what could be wrong or could point me in the right direction and I really appreciate it show. [/ QUOTE]

[SPH-L520][ROM][UNOfficial][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for Sprint S4 Mini [8/15] - Post #196 - XDA Forums

s0be/android_device_samsung_serranoltespr · GitHub

You Should find some clues on how to get things working from the links above. s4 mini is similar to mega except screen size.

You can OC by changing the hardlimit file to 1998000 or higher till 2GHz.
Open file explorer that can use root,then go to /sys/kernel/cpufreq/hardlimit and edit it.

Sie können durch eine Änderung der Datei Hardlimit bis 1998000 oder höher bis 2 GHz OC. Öffnen Sie Datei-Explorer, die root verwenden können, dann auf / sys / kernel / cpufreq / Hardlimit gehen und zu bearbeiten.

• Danke
Reaktionen: droidphil und sileshn